Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: June 01, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Bootery Boutique.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Bootery Boutique, 525 North Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville, IL 60048.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to Bootery Boutique, accessible from http://[email protected]
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for an exchange or store credit, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods were not used or damaged
- The Goods have original tags attached
- The goods are unworn & undamaged
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
525 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Libertyville, IL 60048
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you need to exchange a product for the same one, contact us. Please note that We only replace Goods you received defective or damaged.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
We offer flat rate shipping and products will arrive between 4-7 business days.
We ship in Illinois for the amount of $15.00 flat rate fee.
We ship in the United States minus Hawaii and Alaska for a flat rate of $20.00.
We offer free shipping on all orders over 150.00
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://bootery-boutique.shoplightspeed.com/service/shipping-returns/